Friday, July 18, 2008

Black gingers and other kittens

At St Elvis Farm near Solva, where we three ginger cats were born, our sister, Charlie cat, who is so very small, has had kittens. She went to get photos and found Elmo's sister, a rare black ginger, with pointy lynx ears just like ours, waiting on the roof, watching.




In the house the kitten lady held the smallest tortoiseshell ginger, and Hannah cuddled Charlie and told her what a clever cat she is and all about us.







And they saw the other kitten too, with the bright blue eyes, who was found in a tractor by the farmer.



11 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Please pack up tortoise shell kitten who can be a friend for Dudley the wonder kitten. Better yet, I'll come pick her up!

Dreaming Stone said...

Our black ginger assures me that he is indeed most rare, rarer even than his entirely ginger sister and certainly rarer than his ginger brother! And to think I just didn't know .....

Daisy said...

They are very, very beautiful!

Casey said...

Do Welsh kitties meow with an accent different than Michigan kitties?? One day I'll make it to your beautiful country and find out!

Griffin said...

What a clever mum and what gorgeous little kittens! I'd happily share a home with all of them!

dragonladych said...

You can see that Charlie is related to you. What a cute face!

Anonymous said...

What lovely kittens ! We have a grown-up tortoiseshell cat who is very dark and glamorous and doesn't tolerate fools-I presume she once looked exactly like the tortoiseshell at St Elvis. I say "presume" because our cat is a rescue cat-we didn't know her during her dark and glamorous kittenhood.

Libbys Blog said...

Beautiful kittens, beautiful cats. I love your posts and I love where you live too, One day.............

Anonymous said...

the kittens..i am in love....
ann-london

Acornmoon said...

Lucky cats to live in such a beautiful place!

this is my patch said...

Cute, as cute can be. x