1. It is very difficult to sweep the floor with a dustpan and brush as kittens will sit in the pan.
2. It is very difficult to paint with Bengal Babies in the room as they like to 'help' and find ink and paint very attractive.
3. Bengal Babies can do the ammonite cat curl from a very early age.
4. Ginger cats are attracted to silver kittens, especially when they realise that there is kitten food to be 'tidied up'.
5. Trying to make a bed with 2 Bengals Babies around is a hilarious but frustrating experience. It is possible, but could take twice as long. However you will laugh.
6. Being a neutral colour Snow Bengal Babies go with any backdrop and almost always look stunning.
7. Being pedigree cats Bengal Babies are often attracted to fine art ceramics. Occasionally this can result in tears and shards. ( no pots were damaged during the playing in the moonjar).
8. Although many people will tell you that being on a diet of raw food ( the Bengal Babies eat raw pet food bought via mail order from Natural Instincts) the purchase of a water fountain with a pump will ensure that the Bengal Babies drink enough water. They also like to help with the washing up.
9. Bengal Babies are very good at finding small things that are hidden. Below see Spitifer, also known as Spiticat, who put the elephant tamer in his place!
10. Bengal Babies love to meet new people and love to be adored.
Main conclusion: in what has been a very difficult month health wise the kittens have been a joy to be with. They have settled in with dogs and cats. Looking forward to taking them out for walks when they are a little older.
11. It is IMPOSSIBLE to work with Bengal Babies in the studio if you want to do anything other than a lino cut and even with that they will try and help.