Sunday, December 9, 2007

Circus cats and Moon jars



Today the wind cat is pushing paws and claws into the house through the catflap. All night he has raged. He wants to warm himself on our fire, he wants to curl on our wolf blanket, he wants to sleep on a warm, clean bed.
Yesterday She was away all day again and it seems that She was signing books in our name for people who who walk with us through our rambling writing.
And it seems that in the exhibition there are big moon jars like the one Elmo was made in and we wonder, at night, do cats come out of these? Can you make other things with them, other creatures, bats and rats and clouded leopards? And would they all have as little sense as Elmo, the amazing performing circus cat.


6 comments:

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Heeheehee!!! That's a very good trick, Elmo!!! I need to try that on Jack!

I think we have a wind cat here too. Mommy sometimes lets it in even, so she can take pictures of the forest on the hill. But then she shoos it out, because it's not a very nice guest, and tracks snow into the house.

~Persephone

My OTW has gone to look at your She's pictures of her show and has sighed a lot because we live much too far away to come and see it where it is. They are very beautiful.

~Jack

The Misadventures Of Me said...

You kittys are always so actives and busy. I woulds wants to always be cozy in bed. Brrr it looks cold outside there.

Daisy said...

That is an amazing Circus stunt! I wonder if Pixie will let me try that with her...

Jake and Bathsheba said...

That is an excellent stunt. You have to have a very willing partner. That would never happen with us.

~J&B

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Hello from across the pond!! I have enjoying your adventures, they give me ideas. I better start my yoga routine. I am part Ginger myself, apricot really, though with a bit of artic fox mixed in. I'm rather wild.

~Goldie

He really does live with his head in the clouds at times...idiot. He's more like a angora rabbit than an artic fox. In his dreams.

Beautiful Moon Jars. Are they any good for napping? Our Peacemaker was also sighing over Her show. She was wishing she could have grown wings and glided over there. Not meant to be. She'll have to paint us.

~ Shade

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, I love your cats! Thanks for the kind comments on my blog. I'm a big fan of the Snow Leopard.