Friday, November 2, 2007

An Invitation



She has another exhibition coming up. The house is beginning to fill up with boxes of books and paintings and lovely bubble wrap that is so good to lie on and so warm. She tells us off for running up the paintings and hiding behind them and knocking them over.
We would like to invite all our friends from across the catblogosphere and beyond to come to the exhibition.It will be in the refectory of St Davids Cathedral, and the opening is 8-9th December, 11am - 4pm, and on show will be paintings from The Snow Leopard and others.
We realize that some of you never get out and for some the journey would be a long long way, so on 8th Dec She will make the exhibition into one that is online too, so everyone can come.
The show continues until 7th January.

14 comments:

goodfaery said...

Wonderful news! I never get out,and am also far away so hurray for virtual exhibitions!

Happy hunting, ginger darlings!

kathyann said...

I look forward to the viewings, Thank you for that ! we wouldn't be able to see it otherwise as we live too far away . Kathyann (meg's mum's muffins)

xxxxx said...

I sure would try and go to Wales for the occasion! I had the pleasure of visiting one of your exhibitions in Waterford, Ireland, last year and could not get enough of it.

Boy said...

Wow! I can't wait to see the exhibition onwine!

Rowan said...

I shall look forward to seeing Her exhibition online - I only wish I could get to see the real thing. Hope you have been enjoying the November sunshine or if it isn't sunny where you are then I hope you have enjoyed the warm comfort of the bubble wrap:)

Daisy said...

I sure wish I could attend in person. But I will be sure to attend the on-line exhibit!

Moonroot said...

I will definitely try to get to Her exhibition! Thank you for the invitation. And nice to know there will be an online 'safety net' just in case I can't for some reason.

Casey said...

I'd love to go to Wales!

Helen/Spike and Drusilla OK Citizens said...

I can't wait to see the exhibit online. I would love to come in person but Wales is a little far for a weekend getaway.

The Cat Realm said...

I Dare You!
Yes, It is ME, Anastasia! Karl was thoughtful enough to put the Dare out on the Day of the Dead, so I can come personally! And if you don't accept the challenge, I might just come again and haunt you, Hahahahahahahahaha!
Anastasia

AC said...

Can't wait!
Glad it will be online as well so that I can get to see it:-)
Take care,
Alison x

Miz said...

Thank you! Being there would be a dream come true but seeing the paintings online will have to do.

Elizabeth said...

Thank you for your kind invitation: we will endeavour to make the journey and attend in person. If this is not possible then we shall be delighted to view her delightful creations online.
Meanwhile don't pop ALL of the bubblewrap ;-)

The Fishing Lady

Unknown said...

Mom says she would love to let us go but she doesnt have too many green papers for all of us to go. She can't wait to see your pictures.