Friday, July 27, 2007

The cat of death

She was working hard again and we listened to the radio, to a story about a cat in America who can sense when death is near. His name is Oscar, tabby and white with wonderful eyes.
It seems that he lives in a hospice or home for very old people and always sits with people when they are about to die. The humans think that this is cute. We know the truth.
Oscar collects the lives of people and sells them on to cats who are short of their nine lives.
And one kitten who will be needing Oscar soon is a ginger fur ball in Scotland. Living dangerously! Looks so sad. We hope he finds a safe home soon, with no more joy riding!

4 comments:

Libbys Blog said...

I saw that news article too!!! If I lived there I would have to 'shoo' him off the bed!!! lol!!!

Daisy said...

Wow, that kitten got to take a tour of the city! He made a little mistake, I guess.

I heard about Oscar. I might be contacting him to see about buying an extra life for my sister Pixie. Once I save up enough moneys.

Leslie Hawes said...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5067912.stm
I read the two instances of cats in the news, and saw this one, also. Ginger cat, too. Fierce, no doubt.

Tyler said...

I hope that kitten finds a home soon. I'm glad he wasn't hurt inside that engine.